Monday, November 5, 2007

Sisters






I am so happy to have 2 little girls so they can experience how wonderful it is to have a sister! I grew up with 2 sisters and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I can already see how Olivia is going to watch out for Gabi. She tries to tell me how to take care of her and she is only 2!! Every morning she comes up to Gabi and kisses her face and says, "Goodmorning Gabi, its your sister Livvy." Could that be any cuter?!


We had a girl come and take pictures of both of them when Gabi was born. She was amazing! She came right to our house and gave us a copy of the disc with all the pictures on it. I wanted to show you all a few of them! You can't beat it for $75!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

These are so cute Jessica. I am so glad you have a blog!! It will be so fun to keep up on your cute little family!!

Breklyn said...

Hey Jess, I love the new blog! I'm totally convinced that I need one too! This could be addicting. Your girls are beautiful! The blessing pics turned out great too, so darling! Love you, Brek

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I love your new blog! Sisters are the very Best and we are very fortunate to have lots of girls in our family. Grace was so excited after talking with Olivia yesterday...we can't wait to see you all over Thanksgiving! Love You. Kelli