Monday, November 5, 2007

Orlando Trip

K.C. and I went to Orlando for the weekend in October. Our company gives employees and their spouses a trip every year where you bring your spouse and spend a relaxing weekend! We ate at Emeril's restaurant, Chop Chop, which was amazing and also went to see Cirque De Soleil! It was my first time going and it was absolutely amazing! These people have the most amazing bodies I have ever seen! So, anytime there is one by you, it is well worth the money!! This is one of K.C.'s best friends from work, Marshall and his girlfriend, Melinda.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Jess,
sice you have been sending your e-mails to jamie, I didnt know you had this going! I love it! It looks great, and your girls are adorable. I want to find out who that photographer was, I am inviting him or her to my house!

Jessica & K.C. said...

Her name is Misty Lewis and her number is 801-571-9171. You should get her to come take pics of Ryan!