Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Favorite PJs!


These are my favorite PJs for the girls. They are at Gymboree and the just snug their little bodies and keep them warm. I got the girls matching polka dot ones for Christmas. Of course, I couldn't hold out...so they are already wearing them! Oh well, I might as well get as much use as possible. They go from newborn up to 5T!!

Gabi has some on in the pic above...so cute! Olivia likes to sport these with her new winter boots...oh yes, she is already into fashion and has as many pairs of shoes as I do! That is what happens when your Daddy loves shoes:)

2 comments:

mistyb said...

I love the boots! I wanted to get some like that for dylen but she has super wide feet and they wouldn't fit! She's adorable!!

Emily said...

Stylin Olivia! How cute!