Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween!





Halloween has never been this fun! It all changes when you get to dress up your kids. Olivia was a Unicorn and we just put a cute pumpkin hat on Gabi. Olivia was totally into her little costume...she kept looking in the mirror saying, "Mom, I look cute!" You guess she hears that a lot?! Her favorite part was running up to all the doors with K.C. getting candy. She would take the candy, say thank you and then say, "Lets get more candy, Daddy!" If people didn't answer the door fast enough, she would look at K.C. and say, "They aren't home, Daddy. Lets go!" It was hilarious! Our neighborhood did a trunk or treat where people park their cars at the church and decorate their trunks. They have fun games and candy for all the kids. Its much faster than going door to door!! Olivia is pretty sad that Halloween only lasts one day. She is still carrying her trick or treat bag around the house with all her candy. The little boy in the picture with her is her good buddy Ryder. They are too cute together!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

YEEAH! I'm excited to be the first one to comment on your blog! I'm so glad that you decided to enter the world of blogging! I'm addicted to it! I love seeing what other people are up to (even if I don't know them)-maybe I need to get a life! Anyhow-your girls are soo cute!!