Saturday, June 21, 2008

Olivia update:)

Well, Olivia continues to crack up K.C.and I. This girl comes up with some amazing stuff for a 2 year old!

Best one yet...K.C. asked Olivia the other day if she wanted to be like Mommy or Daddy. She paused for a second, looked at him and said, "I just want to be Olivia." WHOOHOO...I couldn't ask for a better answer! Go Olivia!

I came home from work the other day and she was on her "cell phone." I was trying to talk to her and she said, "Mom, you have to be quiet, okay, I'm on a conference call." I said, "Oh, sorry, just let me know when its over." Then she said in her phone, "Okay, sorry, what were you saying?"

K.C. and I took her to get her nails painted again. She walked right in with her purse on her shoulder and said, "I was wondering if you could paint my nails. I want them painted this color right here." The lady said, sure, when I'm done, I'll paint your nails. She sat there patiently and then said, "Just let me know when its my turn, okay." So the lady comes up and tells her it is her turn. She gets right up without saying anything to us, walks over to the table, gets in the chair, puts her little hands up on the pad, crosses her ankles and says, "So, what is your name?" The lady tells her and then she says, "My name is Olivia Lynn Moultrie. I really like your nails. Thank you for painting mine." This child is making conversation with a total stranger at 2!! HILARIOUS!

She is the best little helper. She helps me feed Gabi, she can get Gabi to stop crying, she loves to help me clean and she even wants to "workout with me." She is very encouraging. She will say, "Good job, Mom! I'm so proud of you!" and "Wow Mom, I like that outfit. You look pretty. Can I put on an outfit just like you?"

She is our little angel and we adore her!!

4 comments:

mistyb said...

I love it! She sounds like she's got such a cute personality!! can't wait to see it in person!

hmilne said...

The apple didn't fall from from mama's tree! I love to hear these cute stories and can't wait to grab gabi's chubby legs!

Breklyn said...

Little Miss Socialite! Those pics are darling, I feel like I haven't seen your girls forever! Glad you had fun in SC, hope you all feel better soon so we can play.

Sticks and Stones said...

Oh, that girl is WAY beyond her years! You will have your hands full when she is 10 going on 16! I LOVE those girls! Too cute!