Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Gabi and I flew to SC for a long weekend to surprise my Dad for Father's Day. It was so much fun! He was definitely shocked to see us! I had my Mom pick us up at the airport then I just went to the front door and knocked. The look on his face was PRICELESS! We had such a good time together...good quality time. I am so happy I got to be with him and my family on such a special day.

My Dad has always been a great mentor for me and given me the most vaulable skill set to make life successful and fun! I hope he had a Happy Father's Day!!

2 comments:

mistyb said...

such a nice picture of you girls with your dad!

Sticks and Stones said...

Loved seeing pics from your trip and hearing about your sweet dad. I got teary reading it - I love a girl who loves her dad- your blog is ALL about that! I love it!