Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gabi-girl!

Gabi is growing up so fast. She just turned 9 months old. It is amazing how time flies! She has 2 bottom teeth and is just starting to crawl around and pull herself up. My kids are always a little slow to move because they have lots of weight to carry around! I have no idea when those little legs of hers will be able to support her body weight to walk around. I don't care though...I love the chunk!

She is a little talker just like Olivia was. She screams DADA, MAMA, BABA and basically just likes to be really loud when she wants some attention. She raises her arms up when you say, "SO BIG!" and she is just starting to clap some. She is always shaking her head back and forth like she is dancing...its pretty cute!

While we were in SC, I would show her pictures of Olivia and she would start going crazy. You should have seen the two of them when they saw eachother at the airport. They were both so excited! I hope they will be the best of friends!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good update!! I was beginning to worry, we haven't heard from you in while! I'm glad that you got to spend some in SC with your Dad. Your girls are getting so big I can't believe it!

Sticks and Stones said...

She is so sweet, never thought I'd hear that girl say "baba" - as in bottle?