Saturday, June 21, 2008

BACK HOME!!




Finally home, together with my family! It was nice being in SC and in Cali for my work meeting, but it is so nice being back with my sweet husband and my darling little girls. I felt so bad not being with KC on Father's Day, but he managed to find a way to get rid of the blues....RETAIL THERAPY! If any of you know my husband, the man loves to shop. And not just anywhere...he is high dollar! So, he hit up the Nordstrom Men's half yearly sale. He is better at justifing a purchase that any woman I know...so ladies...if you need someone to shop with...CALL KC!

We had a nice lunch today at one of my favorite places, Porcupine Grill. We took the girls swimming and have basically just been hanging out together. I do want to say that KC is such a great Dad. The girls adore him! Anytime Gabi hears his voice across the phone, she starts screaming DADA, DADA...and tries to get the phone from me. Then she just starts kissing it over and over again.

Olivia...well, she has been a Daddy's girl as long as I can remember. She always wants them to dress like "twinners", so here is a pic of them both decked out in black and white Nike stuff. I am so blessed to be married to an amazing Father and husband!

1 comments:

mistyb said...

love the middle one of K.C. and Olivia! so sweet!