Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving FUN!






Granny came from SC to visit us all in CALI!! We love when Granny comes...it means lots of play time, lots of love, lots of good food, decorating and of course, shopping! Cali has a few more stores than Georgetown and Mom took advantage of that...it got me in trouble, too:)





We had so much fun decorating for Christmas and moving my whole house around. K.C. left for about 2 hours, came back and we had the whole house rearranged. My Mom and I were literally carry couches and chairs and tables up and down my stairs...what other Grandma is hauling furniture up and down stairs? I asked my Mom what in the heck I was gonna do when she couldn't do that anymore?? Wait, she shouldn't be doing it now, but she is stronger than I am...she can handle it!!


K.C. and the girls made a craft... Thanksgiving turkeys on Thanksgiving morning. We had so much fun. Thanksgiving dinner was full of NO traditional food!

We had Southern pulled pork BBQ, stone ground grits and jalapeno cheddar cornbread! YUMMY! Thanks Momma for a wonderful meal!!




My Mom took the girls to Build a Bear for Christmas. They have been begging to go there for the last year, so now Gabi was old enough to enjoy it and they did! Their favorite parts were putting in the heart and of course picking the outfits...Liv has passed her love for fashion on to Gabi. Thank you Granny for all the fabulous gifts!!





My Mom and I took Olivia to the Tree Festival. She was entrawled by the dancers and singers who performed. Amongst all the fun crafts and activities for the kids, all she wanted to do was sit and watch the dancers and especially the girls singing. Good thing because she just got asked to do a solo for the Christmas party at Church! She is so excited and I'm feeling a little stressed! 2 weeks to memorize an entire verse!!

1 comments:

Jessica & K.C. said...

SO cute!! Looks like you all had so much fun, I cant wait for fun visits to Cali.(I wanna do the shopping part too:)) Two more weeks yay! Livs hair is getting so long, and you all look great! Love ya!