Monday, November 9, 2009

Primary Program

Olivia is in the Sunbeam class at church with 4 year olds. The whole Primary class did a performance during Church on Sunday and Olivia had a huge part! She had to memorize 3 long sentences and say them in front of the entire church at the podium! She did fantastic! Not only that, she sang so loud every word to every song! It was hilarious...people would get up to do their solo's or duo's and she just sang right with them...as loud as she could! I was dying! The chorister came up after and said, "I had no idea she had so much courage...she is getting a solo next year...I wish I had known to give her one this year!"

1 comments:

Tanier G said...

Jes! Hey, how is life? Sounds like everything is going great! I never thought Liv was a shy one!!! So, I found your blog through Jared and Nicole's, which I found through Grandma Lou...I hope you don't mind! Your guys' girls are getting sooooo big! They are adorable. Do you have any trips planned to Utah for the holidays?