Thursday, February 18, 2010

Family Bowling:)







A night of family fun...bowling and BJ's for dinner:) This was from January but I have been a total slacker on this blog...my life is filled with work, kids, work, church, and family visitors...no time for posting pictures! I'm having too much fun:)

The girls are getting so big! Gabi talks like she is 4. She copies everything Olivia does and is down to do whatever...she is pretty laid back and easy going...but she will hold her ground every now and then when she means it! She just sings, and sings and sings. The latest rave at our house is the soundtrack from "The Squeakquel" with Alvin and the Chipmunks. The girls dance and sing through the whole CD and I must recommend it because its all popular songs "Chipmunk style."

The favorite is "All the Single Ladies"....oh yes, this is requested each time we get in the car. It is hilarious watching them act out this song.

We also have formed a rock band at the Moultrie home, only Dad and I are only allowed to be groupies. Liv is the lead singer and plays guitar and Gab holds down the drums and follows the dance moves. I wish I knew how to post the videos of them rocking but I'm just not that capable. I'm lucky to post anything people!

0 comments: