Sunday, September 27, 2009

Triathalon COMPLETED!!

I can't believe I actually did a Triathalon!! WHAT! I don't know how to swim!! This was so much fun to train for compared to other things...so I enjoyed that, but the acutal swimming part of this thing...NO ONE could prepare themselves for that...it was like a wrestling match in a washing machine with a load WAY TOO BIG!

Literally, I thought I was going to drown...all the training went out the window and I went into survival mode!! Thank the good Lord for the biking and swimming so I could get into a comfort zone! It was really fun though and definitely made me break out of my comfort zone and try something new. Plus, it was for breast cancer so that always makes it worth it! Thanks Mique and Kim...they were my insane partners who talked me into this thing!

Also, I came home to a massage gift certificate from my sweet husband...I'm so sore and will be using that bad boy this week!! yah!!








5 comments:

mistyb said...

you are on a roll girl! Great job! you inspire me!! congrats on an awesome accomplishment!

Nicole said...

You CRAZY girl!! you are always up to something! Congratulations, that is such an accomplishment!

Breklyn said...

You are Super-Woman! Love the swim cap, muscle flex pose...you go girl! You can do anything...you're so amazing! LOVE YOU.

Asay Family said...

You are AWESOME! What an amazing accomplishment!
Miss you lots and so happy that you keep your blog updated.

Sticks and Stones said...

LOVE IT! You are a die hard! I love your washing machine analogy, I would be like the dead mouse I found in my washing machine if I even attempted a triathalon! Way to go = you are a rock star!!!