Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Olivia turned 4 officially today! Feels like an ongoing 2 week birthday which works great for the girls...they love it! We saved Liv's bike to give her this morning and she has been so happy all day long!




Her teacher made her a special crown to wear at school and I brought in gogurts for the class (they don't allow junk food at this school! HILARIOUS!) and everyone was happy!



Gabi was so happy for Olivia that it was her b-day. We asked her if she wanted to listen to her b-day song my mom had sent and she said, "No, its Livvy's b-day, not Gabi's. Hear Livvy's special day song." SO SWEET! Don't you just want to kiss this face?!



We took her to her favorite restaurant for lunch...CHILI'S! Then we spend the day riding bikes and hanging out together.





Olivia's favorite things that we set out for her to wake up to for her b-day...doritos, skittles and balloons!! She was estatic!





She is amazing on this bike. We rode with her about 2 miles and up some seriously steep hills and she totally did it by herself. She would get so mad if KC tried to help...she would say, "Dad, stop, I can do it myself. I just have to use my muscles, Dad."

Tonight, she said, "Mom, I want the training wheels off my bike in the morning...I want to learn how to do it without them." Then, she was trying to turn her bike around and I ran down to help her but she told me to stop "Mom, I can figure it out myself. I'll be there in a minute." And she did...my little problem solver!

3 comments:

Nicole Moultrie said...

Great post Jes! Liv looks so grown up and beautiful! We miss the girls and you all so much! Looks like everyone is doing great..we can't wait to see you!

Breklyn said...

Love that Doritos and Skittles make her so happy! Can't believe how big they are...LOVE Gabi's pose looking up at the cam, just want to kiss that face!

Sticks and Stones said...

wow - Livy always has been old for her age... what a little grown-up! So cute. I think she's been watching her mom kick butt on the bike. ;)