Sunday, September 13, 2009

Liv at Preschool!





Olivia started preschool Thursday. She was so excited to go back to school and Gabi actually wanted to stay and go to a class of her own!

I was asking the teachers about starting Gabi now even though she just turned 2 and the lady said, "Yeah, its a little young." Right after, Gabi walks up and says, "I'm Gabi. Its my special day...I'm 2...ABCDEFG..." and sings the entire alphabet. The teacher turns to me and says, "Nevermind...Congrats Gabi, you can move on to Kindergarten!" It was so funny!

Olivia is going to be with a couple of her old friends from her class last year. She is so excited to start writing letters and numbers. Don't we all wish we still had such a joy and passion for learning like these little ones! I'm so grateful they love it!!

0 comments: