Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was the Ward Christmas Party for our Church. The girls looked so cute and they have really been cute playing together. Olivia is totally a little Mommy. She grits her teeth and says, "Gabi girl is just so cute, I can't stand it, Give me a love you little cutie pie." Olivia is constantly making Gabi laugh. My Mom got them out on the trampoline playing soccer and they BOTH are obsessed now!








Olivia totally looks out for her sister. Anytime people come over to play, she says, "You have to play soft, my sister is just a little baby." Or if they get on the tramp, she makes everyone stop and let Gabi jump by herself and cheer her on. I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Sticks and Stones said...

Look at Gabi - she has so much hair now! Oh those girls are too cute - I am getting sad looking at you all - I miss you!!!

Sticks and Stones said...

I forgot to say that is one of Ryder's favorite words right now too - "Watevah" and "Nuffin". She is Hilarious!