Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little Miss Olivia

Okay, this girl is so funny. Just this morning she said 2 of the funniest things I have ever heard from her...I didn't want to forget them, so I figured I better blog it now!

We were playing up in the loft before Church and she said, " Mom, little sisters are a lot of work. I don't want any more little sisters or brothers because they are just too much work." (as she sighs)

So, we were at Church and the bishop welcomed everyone from the pulpit. Olivia looks at me and says, "Mom, I told you to let me go up there" (she wanted to go up a couple of weeks ago and talk like K.C. and I did when we had to speak in Church.)She continues..."I want to go up front so I can see all the brothers and sisters."

The other day we were getting her ready for school and I asked her if she wanted to bring her jacket and her response was, "Whatever, Mom." Then I ask her if she wants to wear her Mary Jane shoes to school and she says shaking her head and sighing, "Whatever, Mom." I look at her and ask her why she is saying that to me and she says, "Dad says it all the time." Oh...they hear everything!



This pic is her new fashion...my Mom has been here and wears lots of scarves, so now Olivia loves them! I had this combo and it is so soft and warm...she loves it!

1 comments:

mistyb said...

so cute! I love how their little minds work. Love the scarf and hat too!!