Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bye Bye LONG HAIR!!




Well...I went through with it! I have been debating chopping off my hair for a while, and I kept chickening out plus, K.C. loves my hair long, so I hated to cut it...but, my Mom came in town and cut hers and I got the boost I needed!!

It feels so weird to have it short but I LOVE IT! It is so much less to deal with getting ready. Anyone who is comtemplating going short...GO FOR IT! IT WILL GROW BACK!! I had to have a new style in CALIFORNIA!!

6 comments:

mistyb said...

i absolutely love it!! You look great!!

Nicole said...

I LOVE IT!! I think it totally fits you!!

Nicole Moultrie said...

Oh my gosh jessica!! It looks oh so chic!!! I like it a lot. You fit right in now in Cali:) Thanks for the update, love love it!

Breklyn said...

You look fabulous, so chic! I hope you had fun with your mom & had a Happy Anniversary! Love & miss ya, Brek

Anonymous said...

hi, love the hair!
does your husband like it?
i really want to chop my hair off but am worried about hubby's reaction... found your blog by accident btw

Jessica & K.C. said...

He does like the hair, but prefers it longer. I will keep it like this for a while and then grow it back out. How did you find the blog and who are you?