Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged by Breklyn!

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. Young & the Restless (Thanks, MOM!!)
5. Desperate Housewives
6. TLC...Love it, especially What Not to Wear...hey I want a 5K shopping spree!
7. Private Practice
8. Sprout TV...(Thanks, Olivia:)

8 of My Favorite Restaurants:
1. Costa Vida
2. Porcupine Grill
3. Poquito Mas
4. Trio Cafe
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Michaelangelo's (Thanks to you Brek!)
7. Macaroni Grill (LOVE THE BREAD!)
8. Nordstrom Cafe...can't beat it!

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Church
2. studying
3. Packed for Chicago
4. Organized life for K.C. home with the girls ALONE! HE's SO BRAVE!
5. Changed diaper after diaper after diaper...seriously, when will they go poop on the potty??
6. K.C. and I both got new callings at church...that gravy train didn't last long!
7. Made dinner for everyone.
8. Jumped on the trampoline and did a little yoga...felt good!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. December...lots of family coming to visit!
2. Christmas
3. March...going to SC for my good friend's wedding
4. Gabi walking...she is so close! I love it!
5. Getting back to normal with my job...I hate starting all over!
6. Spa Getaway with my 2 dear friends..I NEED A MASSAGE!
7. Feeling rested...I don't think that every comes!
8. My kids both being potty trained!

8 Things on my Wishlist:
1. Be able to slow down more
2. Health in my entire family
3. A fabulous girls weekend
4. A Beach Vacation...I really want to go to Hawaii
5. Living near my Mom
6. Family trip to Italy
7. More money to play (DIDO Brek!)
8. More time to play (DIDO Brek!)

8 Things I love:
1. Being with my family
2. exercise
3. shopping without guilt!
4. vacations or at least fun spontaneous activities
5. chocolate
6. Going to lunch with friends
7. Massages
8. snuggling with my girls and K.C. THE BEST!

8 Things I Can't Stand:
1. TRAFFIC...Welcome to LA!
2. this cycle: Clean up, Messy (30 seconds later), Clean up...it is a vicious cycle
3. cellulite
4. ignorance
5. dishonesty
6. being lost...I just ordered a Garmin online!
7. Dry skin
8. smelling like the restaurant where I ate...YUCK!

Tagging: Nicole S, Jene, Gina, Destiny, Misty B, Katie B!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE #'s 2,3,4&5 of your shows too!! And biking on the beach!! I think I could get over my homesickness pretty dang fast if I lived where your do! Looks like your having fun! miss you, it' been way to long!