Sunday, November 23, 2008

Disneyland Baby!

Okay, so we decided at 11am on Friday to go to Disneyland! Lucky for us, we live an hour away:) Gotta love Southern Cali! Olivia was estatic...she sat for the first hour with her mouth and eyes wide open. I never understood why people cried at Disneyland, but seeing Olivia and Gabi there made me tear up at least 5 times!

We got Olivia some Bell gloves...she is obsessed with them and was determined to show them to Bell in the parade. She has a new favorite princess!




We waited in line forever to see the princesses and take pictures. It was TOTALLY worth it! Ariel and Jasmin were there and the girls liked them, but Bell was the first princess we saw and the first words out Olivia's mouth were, "Bell is my favorite princess." Gotta love children's honesty!



Bell was the first princess we saw and I'm telling you, she was the sweetest person! Olivia ran up and just hugged her for about 2 minutes straight!! Olivia talked to her like they were just best friends. I am telling you..the tears were just welling up in my eyes.

There was an arena area where all the princesses came and taught the children how to dance and kurtzie and use manners like they were royalty.








As soon as we walked in, the Christmas Parade started. It was amazing...we happened to show up on the first day of the Christmas celebration!! We found a great spot!

The mean Stepmother and stepsisters...Olivia loved it. She said, "Mom, there they are...we need to teach them to be nice!"

The girls had so much fun and so did we! We rode the horses, danced to all the music, took tours of all the castles and had a total blast! Season passes for Christmas for sure!!

MY FAVORITE "OLIVIA" QUOTE POST DISNEYLAND: "Mommy, I had no idea those princesses were REAL people!"

3 comments:

Asay Family said...

Oh my goodness I am so jealous that you can just get up and go to Disneyland! I am gonna have to not tell Paul about that because he would be sad forever. This is SERIOUSLY, no joke the only place that he will go on vacation! RIDICULOUS, yes but some people just have their favorite places. :) Love the pictures.

hmilne said...

I am so jealous! I hope you guys buy season passes! I am impressed that Olivia is in Tae Kwon Do...sounds like fun! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Sticks and Stones said...

Oh - what I have to look forward to with a little girl! These pics are making me miss you guys somuch I can hardly stand it!