Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Daddy!

Its hard to believe that my Dad has passed away only a couple months ago. Today we celebrate his life. He would be 63 years old today. It is definitely starting to hit that he is gone. I think about him daily and miss him very much. I know he is in a better place, looking down on us. I feel so grateful to have been raised by such a wonderful man. He was so strong and courageous and SO HILARIOUS! Here are some pictures to remember and honor him today!










We miss and love you Daddy!

3 comments:

The Brodowski's said...

Ward thanks for posting these pics and just looking through them you can tell your Dad lived a great life and was surrounded by family at all times...you guys have so many memories to cherish and so much to celebrate...I always loved your Dad and will forever smile when I think of him...With Love!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I understand what you mean by realizing that he is gone as the days pass. He was a wonderful man and I am also so grateful for the family life we have been given. We love all of you and miss you lots. Thank you for sharing our wonderful memories with daddy. Kelli

Brooke said...

Jessica,
I celebrate with you on your daddy. You are brave! Shane's main tech's daddy died this week and I spent a lot of time talking to her. She doesn't want to go back to work, or her husband, or eating, or sleeping. I wish she could feel your hope and spirit!
Jessica-
I know your busy and have a lot going on with your new place and job and just about everything in your life, but I MISS YOU and I need you to call me, my phone # is (606)389-1151
love ya