Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Liv the Karate Master!





Olivia had her testing a few weeks ago and she was selected to do the form alone in front of the entire testing group. She did it amazingly all by memory which is a huge deal especially for a 4 year old. So, they brought her to the front to "observe" the others doing their form. I think she enjoyed it!




Rocking the board breaks and sparring with the BIG Kids!!




Daddy gets Liv ready to show her moves!





My little YELLOW BELT! Karate has been one of the best things we have done! Discipline, Confidence, Exercise, Manners...LOVE IT!

Liv will say to me..."Mom, I need to exercise...I haven't worked out today!" Oh boy...they definitely pay attention to what we do! I have a little workout buddy already...she corrects my kickboxing moves...she is a YELLOW BELT! HELLO!

0 comments: