Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gabi update



This girl is so funny. She is extremely animated in her conversations and her facial expressions are spot on and very dramatic!! So, today she had her cell phone and was pretending to talk to Granny and Grandma and telling them to hurry up and she said, "Vamanos!" I guess all that Dora the Explorer is really paying off!

All Gabi wants to do is play Mommy and Baby. That is pretty much what she and Olivia do all day! They told K.C. and I we can be the Grandma and Grandfather...I told her I wasn't ready for that yet, so could I be the Aunt? She said, "No, you are de Grandma and I'm the baby. I'm hungry can I get a snack Grandma?" WOW! Fine!

Today, Gabi was copying Olivia...Liv said, "STOP!" and Gab said, "STOP...breakdance" and started dancing all around. Where in the heck did that come from? It was hilarious!

Gabi refuses to say prayers. Olivia tries to help her and she folds her arms, looks up to the sky with pouty lips and says, "No! I not gonna do it I told you." Wow, how many stubborn people can live in one household??

At Church, she loves to find her nursery teachers...when she sees them, she keeps saying, "there is my teacher!" in the middle of sacrament and finally goes and sits with them. Thank you so much to our sweet ladies in nursery! No more goldfish, though:)

1 comments:

Nicole Moultrie said...

Love,love, love the post! Miss you all like crazy! Hopefully we can see you soon. love ya