Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gabriella...18 months


My sweet little Gabi...this little girl has kept her sweetness...which makes me happy!

She is talking up a storm. She can basically say anything. I love when they are able to tell you what they need or what they are thinking. She pays attention to everything! When we wake up she says, "eat, Mom, moatmeal (for oatmeal), poo poo, Mom." And sure enough, she is poopy and eats her entire bowl of oatmeal.

When she sees Olivia getting dressed in the morning, she says, "Olivia, kool, go!" because she knows Olivia is going to school. Time for Karate..."Olivia, "arate"...time for soccer, "livvy, socka", we pass the gym and she says, "kids club!!" because we always take them to the little child care called Kids Club and she loves it!

She is the most loving little girl. She will just run up to you and say "luv you" and lay her head on your shoulder or lap. Her kisses are the best. She puckers up real big and gives a big ole' smack to kiss.

She loves brushing her teeth and is obsessed with shoes...yes, she got it honestly!Her smile lights up any room and she is always grinnin'!!

But, her favorite thing in the world is her big sister. She follows her around like a little puppy and only wants to do what Olivia is doing. They are so sweet together. I have been waiting for things to be the way they are now, and I'm sure it will only get better. Olivia really looks out for Gabi and is pretty possessive with her. I'm glad they're already such good friends:)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I've been wondering what was going on with you! Glad you finally posted! Can I say that I am totally jealous that your girls are in shorts in February!!
We are thinking of taking a Disney trip in the next couple of months, maybe we'll have to see if we can meet up! I miss you!!

Sticks and Stones said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! Oh why do they have to do that??? She is so sweet. I miss you guys so much! Glad to see posts and updates on you guys! Love ya!