Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Settled in CA!






Hey everyone! Well, its official...we moved into our new house in Valencia, CA on Wednesday and are already unpacked except for my room! My life has basically consisted of a few words...BOXES, CHAOS, NO SLEEP, TRAMPOLINE, EATING OUT, NO EXERCISE! But, I must say that I am so happy here! The weather is perfect, I love my new house, my neighbors are great and we loved Church today! I have already found someone to watch Gabi and I'm still deciding on a preschool for Olivia.

We bought Olivia a trampoline and she has spent most of her time here jumping and playing with Gabi in their new playroom. I love the layout of the house...its just perfect for our family. I can see why people pay so much to live in this beautiful place...its paradise!

Just to top it off, I went for a run last night for the first time and right by my house there is miles and miles of running trails that go all different directions that give me the perfect change up so I don't get bored. Its also great for us to all ride bikes or go on walks. For all of you who love In & Out Burger, there is one a down the street from my house. We have already found a favorite restaurant and can't wait for visitors to come so we can take you there!

People have asked for pics of the house, so here are a few of the downstairs. I still have stuff sitting out b/c I'm trying to figure out where I want everything. I'll put more on of the upstairs later. Love you all!

9 comments:

mistyb said...

I love your house! Gorgeous, glad you are getting settled and church was good and very excited about the trails for running!! We'll have to plan a time to get together someday soon! :)

Nicole Moultrie said...

Oh my gosh, ok!! It looks great. Jared and I wanted to see the picts, so we drove up to the gym to use the computer. Can't wait to visit, and I must say Ms. Interior Design.. you could work at Potery Barn. Love ya'll!

Breklyn said...

Love it, especially the kitchen, so open! That must be your new mirror too. Can't wait to visit! Miss you already!!

Nicole said...

Wow, you have been busy! Your house looks great. I am always telling Chad how bad I want to live in CA. I'm always on the computer searching for jobs there! I'm glad that you are liking it.

Asay Family said...

I am glad that you guys had a safe move. I hope that all goes well for you in good ol' Cali.

hmilne said...

Love it! It is such a great house. I'm impressed how fast you've settled in...I'm already jealous of your running trails!

The Brodowski's said...

Ward...your house is beautiful and it seems that you guys are settled! I hope i'm out that way for work soon so we can catch up...the running trails are going to be so awesome, especiall with that CA weather...you will be in heaven! Love ya!

colemereclan said...

Your house is so cute! It sounds like a paradise. We'll have to come visit sometime. I'm sure Bryson's soccer will bring us out that way. Send me your email. Mine is colemereclan@q.com.
Amanda

Sticks and Stones said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL! Looks like the perfect fit for you guys. Love the flowers out front. So cute! Your kitchen is gorgeous! Your furniture looks great in the house too. I wish I could just walk over and visit! Glad you guys are doing so great. I sure do miss you! Let's talk again soon. Glad all is good, take care, love ya,
Destiny. Give the girls a kiss for me!