Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall Time, Lots of Changes!!


Well, this fall has brought many changes to the Moultrie family. First and foremost, K.C. got offered a promotion to District Manager for Takeda Pharmaceuticals in California!! He accepted the position and we are moving to Valencia, CA in the next 2 months. Our house in on the market and we already have an offer down on a house we adore! Valencia is an new, clean and adorable city only about 40 min from LA. We look forward to visitors!!!




Sadly, my father passed away the exact same day we found out about the promotion. My father was an incredible man who fought harder than any person I have ever known. He passed away from Metastatic Colon Cancer. He will always remain an example in my life of strength, honesty, integrity and courage. What more could any person want from their Dad!

Needless to say, this fall brings lots of change. We look forward to our new adventure and I am just so proud of K.C. for his outstanding accomplishments at only 28!! Congrats baby!!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Jessica,
Oh, my goodness...I can't even imagine all the emotion you must be feeling. I am thinking of you and your beautiful family!!!!
LOVE YOU-
Brooke