Sunday, February 24, 2008

Livvy's First Date






Olivia and K.C. went on a date Friday night! Liv was disappointed when she didn't get to go on our date with us on Valentine's, so K.C. took her this weekend. Of course, she wanted to go to Chili's...has he trained her or what! I guess the whole time Olivia kept saying, "Daddy, I love being on a date with you. We love eachother. Can we go on a date again tomorrow?" The waiter came up and asked Olivia if she was out with her Dad and she said, "Yeah, we're on a date." So cute! She had to wear her dress up outfit my Mom gave her and she requested her hair to be in ponytails and braids. This girl knows what she wants!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

date night, that is so cute!!

mistyb said...

how cute! I love her dress up outfit! I think it's hilarious that she loves chilis and is trying to convince you to go there with her! Cute little girls. Sorry the movies aren't working for you. They are tricky.

Breklyn said...

Too cute, hmmm I wonder where she gets her personality from :) It's funny how opinionated they are so early on!