Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!





Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day! We had a fun night with a little shopping for the girls and dinner at none other than Chili's! I have 4 words for you...WHITE CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE! It may be the best dessert I've ever tasted...seriously! K.C. is just happy I've finally found something I like to eat there since he could eat there for every meal!

Liv really loved getting some presents today. We got her some pink crocs...its basically the only shoes I can get her to wear anymore. Her grandmothers hooked her up, of course and Gabi...she is just all smiles all the time!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

they are so cute jessica! I love olivia's outfit! She looks like she's getting tall! or maybe I am just used to dylen's short legs!! :)

hmilne said...

wow! Where is baby Olivia. She is soooo grown up. I just want to kiss Gabi...love you guys!

Emily said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! We need to get together! I miss you!