Friday, January 11, 2008

Birthday Fun!





We have had a fun day today for my birthday. It was nice to have K.C. back home and spend time together as a family! It has been freezing here, but the snow was pretty much melted off the roads, so we took Livvy out in her Barbie Jeep. She picked up some friends along the way! We definitely have to work on her steering, but she did pretty well! Gabi looks adorable all bundled up...all her chubbiness should keep her warm:) We took her to the doctor for her 4 month check up yesterday and the girl weights 17 pounds!!! We are thankful for healthy babies!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Sorry I missed it! I hope you had a good day!Love you!

mistyb said...

Too cute. Gabi is so so cute I want to kiss those little cheekies!! Olivia is getting so big too! Crazy! We are starting mommy and me soccer today. Should be interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me Jessie, I love you guys.

Breklyn said...

Glad you're birthday was fun, you look great! Fun pics. Let's get together this week. Love ya, Brek

Nicole said...

Happy late Bday Jess, I hope it was great!! Your girls are sooo cute, your family is darling!!