Saturday, October 10, 2009

Olivia moves to an ORANGE belt!!



This is Olivia's karate group. She did so well, they skipped 4 belts and moved her to a new solid! ORANGE BELT! Now she will be in a new class with the bigger kids. She is so excited!





Our post testing tradition...Liv's favorite spot, CHILI's! She actually ordered an adult meal...Buffalo Chicken Bite Sandwiches...hmmmm...can we call her K.C. JR?? This girl is 4 and already eating buffalo sauce dipped in ranch with her favorite spot being Chili's!





Great work Olivia! You broke that board!! NICE WORK! We are so proud of you:)

2 comments:

mistyb said...

ok I am dying over how cute she is in her karate class! She's one tough little girl! Great job on her orange belt!!

Breklyn said...

WOW, I'm seriously impressed with her skills! And I am seriously missin your face. I have buddy tix and I'm planning a trip. November?
Love you.