Monday, May 5, 2008


We took the girls swimming today. They had so much fun...Olivia is wild...and is a little fish. I want to get her swimming lessons. Gabi really liked it, too. My favorite was putting the little bathingsuit on her...she is so dang chubby!! LOVE IT!

It was such a nice weekend and we were outside enjoying the sun. Gabi was just loving her Daddy. She will only say "Da Da." That will melt Daddy's heart in a skinny minute!




Okay, so I was feeding Gabi and I turned to grab more food, and this is what I saw when i looked back at her...Who doesn't love a delicious roll??


We always take the girls shopping with us. Liv and I always hit up Nordstrom and try on the sunglasses. These were her favorite and just too cute!!

5 comments:

mistyb said...

love all the cute pictures of your girls! They are adorable, quick question do you have a double jogging stroller? If so do you like it and what kind is it, I have one but it is huge so I am looking for a new one. thanks!

Breklyn said...

Such cute warm weather pics, now if it can only stay nice out! Livvy's hair looks so cute braided. Thanks again for lunch, glad you've recovered!

hmilne said...

What a Diva! I love that look.

Sticks and Stones said...

I think Ryder may have taught Liv to climb fences - so sorry for that one. These girls are too cute! I miss them! Why is it so hard to get together when we are neighbors????

mistyb said...

ok where are you guys? I miss seeing cute pictures of your fam! We are going to be out in utah for the 4th of July, hopefully you'll be around and we can get together we would love to see you and your cute little girls!