Friday, March 7, 2008

Strike a Pose!


We went up to Park City the other night. At the outlets they have a new Gap just for kids and infants. It just opened and it is full of awesome stuff at great deals! We went in to check it out and I found a cute dress in Olivia's size. I have to take her with me now to buy clothes because she is SO particular about what she wears. I showed her the dress and then walked away looking at other stuff. I turned around not even 2 MINUTES later and she had stripped off all her clothes and had put the dress on...tags and all! Then she walked up to me and put her foot out and said, "Mom, I love this dress. Take the tags off, lets buy it!" Uh...what will I do when she is 16? HELP!! I got this little dress from an awesome boutique in Sugarhouse called 4 and 20 Sailors...STAY AWAY...its way too cute and pricey!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

she's a mini Jessica I tell ya!! A girl that loves to shop!

mistyb said...

love it! she is so cute and I love the new look of your blog!!

Breklyn said...

I love it! She has ATTITUDE in that dress! And yes, we really need to stay away from baby boutiques altogether...

Emily said...

I love 4 and 20 Sailors. Now if we can just get lucky and have a girl the next time! Your Blog Looks great!