Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hangin' in SC!

We are having so much fun in SC with my family. Our Thanksgiving was great with good ole' southern favorites:) You know we can fry anything and the turkeys were great...Thanks, Kevin!

Olivia just loves playing with all her cousins! K.C. and I got lots of Christmas gift ideas hanging out at my sister Kelli's house...Olivia was trying to "borrow" all of her cousin Emily's toys. She is 3, so you can imagine how that played out!

Olivia got to see Santa in the Christmas parade at my Mom's house...yeah, Santa in SC is sweating because this definitely ain't the North Pole...its 70 degrees! We are soaking it up because K.C. called to inform me he was shoveling 6 inches of snow off our driveway! Looks like maybe we will have a White Christmas again!

Hope you all enjoyed Thankgiving!! We have lots to be Thankful for!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

The picture of Olivia squealing with delight in that little car, just made my day! So cute!